Sewing club 10/6

 


Tom got up around 4. I called him back to bed around 5 but I was never able to fall back to sleep. It was hard to hold still. I was glad when his alarm finally went off at 5:55am.

I got all my morning stuff done before I got to chat with Anne at 8:30am. That was fun. I love that we have so much in common even though we live 800 miles apart.

After Tom got home from work, we had BLTs for lunch then got a nap.

I spent some time in the afternoon organizing the choir binders. They were pretty messed up with double copies of some in some binders, and music missing in other binders. I watched King while working on them.

In the evening, I had my sewing club. Tom went with me because he had signed up to help clean the building on Saturday but has a conflict, so he did his share of cleaning while I sewed.

I was making 2 things and finished one, then started the other. The 2nd one was another hot pad, but it’s been too long since I made one and put it together wrong. So I had to take out the border stitching around the outside then put it back together right. Then I realized I still had put it together wrong and had to take out all that stitching again. Dumb. Then my sewing machine started jamming up and I couldn’t finish it, so I packed up and left. But while I was doing all that, we had fun conversations. There were only 3 of us there, and it was fun to chat while we sewed.

Back at home we watched an old Jeopardy and then the last half of Follow Him and one conference talk before going to bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The recital 10/8

Blatant Blessings 2

Tom’s Garden 6/12