Thursday is the easy day 10/8

 


We went to exercise first thing this morning. Now that I have headphones, they blocks out most of the horrible, loud, annoying music they play at top volume and I can listen to podcasts. It was a good workout.

We went straight home afterwards. The only other thing happening on Thursdays is Tom’s pickleball in the evening, but that was canceled tonight so we had a long evening. I practiced the piano a couple of times and got other things done.

One of the things  I have been thinking about doing for quite a while, was to paint a face on my robot vacuum. I liked how it turned out. It makes me happy.

Before bed we watched one old Jeopardy, Best Medicine, and part of Don’t Miss This.

It was a nice relaxing day. We all need some of those now and then.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The recital 10/8

Blatant Blessings 2

Tom’s Garden 6/12