Going to the temple times 2 – 9/15


 The ides of September are upon us.

This month is half over! The end of the year is coming fast. I’m ready to put up the Christmas tree.

We woke up a little before Tom’s alarm went off. I got on the computer for a little while before taking a shower.

I had texted Ryan that I hadn’t heard from him for a little while, and he responded right away saying he would call as soon as he got some coffee. I jumped in the shower, then was waiting for his call when Anne texted that she was ready to chat. Happy days!

So we got on and had a good visit. I definitely look forward to Tuesday mornings for that reason!

Ryan did call later when we were on our way to the temple and we had a good visit.

After work, Tom went to Tanya’s rental and worked there until just in time to come home and get ready to go to the temple.

I worked on various things through the day including a sofa caddy. It holds all the things that we keep on the ottoman, so now our ottoman can be clear instead of cluttered. Maybe I’ll make some more because it was fun.

When Tom got home he showered quickly while I fixed him some dinner. The dinner was barely ready when it was past time to leave so he ate on the way. We were blessed to hit green lights so we made it to the temple in time. What a blessing!

It was wonderful as always being in the temple. We love it there. I’m so grateful for a husband who loves to go as much or more than I do.

Any day I can sew all day is a great day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The recital 10/8

Blatant Blessings 2

Tom’s Garden 6/12