We didn't celebrate 9/7

 


Tom woke up about 3 or 4 am. I didn’t sleep well after he got up and was still wide awake and on his computer when finally got up about 5. I got dressed and got on my computer, too. 

A while later, he disappeared. I found him asleep on the couch. I snuck around him a few times, then tried to lay down on the loveseat, but he woke up and wanted me on the couch with him. There really isn’t room for 2 on the couch, so that didn’t work very well, so we got up for the day. Again. We had to have a nap later, because that was a very short night’s sleep. I felt like I was dragging all day.

Tom and I met at the gym before he went to pickleball. I didn’t feel much like exercising, but I did some token workouts before going back home.

I kind of didn’t do much, or rather, I didn’t do anything impressive. I practiced, knitted, crocheted, did computer stuff, and such.  Tom was productive enough for both of us. After pickleball, he went to Tanya’s rental and spent several hot hours working in the yard. There is a lot to do outside, so I’m excluded from all that. I did bake one pan of cookies just for fun.

We watched an old Jeopardy and a conference talk before heading to bed. We didn't do anything to celebrate Labor Day today. Does that make us party poopers?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The recital 10/8

Blatant Blessings 2

Tom’s Garden 6/12