Last day of Birthday Celebrations 9/27

 


I like it a lot when I don’t have to go early to church for anything. We have a very long morning, waiting to leave at 9:30am.

Church was good. Two of our missionaries spoke. One of them said that our mission, the California Fresno mission, is the highest baptizing mission in the United States West area. Pretty cool. We just got a big influx of new missionaries, like 30 all at once with only 15 going home, so we get to have 3 sets in our ward. That makes feeding them every month a little exciting. And expensive.

Anyway, all the meetings were good. I do love going to church.

I thought for a while that I was only going to have 2 people in choir, but just before I was about to cancel the rehearsal, 4 more people came and we had a good rehearsal.

I meant to bring home the choir binders but forgot to notice when Tom put them back in the Primary room. Now I need to make a trip to the church and borrow a key to pick them up sometime soon.

We had a little snack, then took a nap.

Tom decided not to sing in the stake choir for Christmas, so I went alone. It was sad to go without him but the rehearsal was fun and the music is beautiful. So far, all the music is familiar to me, which is nice.

Tom made a nice dinner while I was gone. I got home about 5:30, and Tanya and Todd came over at 6. We had dinner, then played a game until 8pm. It was really fun.

Now my birthday weekend is officially over, and Tom said we have to go back to normal life. 

It had to happen eventually.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The recital 10/8

Blatant Blessings 2

Tom’s Garden 6/12