Saturday is a special day 9/12

 


We wanted to go to the gym first thing this morning and got there around 7:30 I think. Ginger had told me the most important thing for women over 50 is strength training, so after doing the elliptical, I worked muscles on various machines. I tried to do the hardest setting I could and enjoyed working out. I’m sore from Yoga yesterday, so it felt good (as in it hurt) to work those sore muscles.

After the gym, Tom wanted to go check the church to see if enough people showed up to help clean. There were lots of cars in the parking lot, so we didn’t even stop.

When we got home, Tom changed clothes and took off to help at Tanya’s rental. He worked there until 4:30pm!  I did normal home stuff and stayed busy.

We had invited Christian over for dinner and decided to have pizza because Little Caesar's was having a sale. It was really good. We haven't had pizza for a very long time.

Tanya texted to see if she could come over. I haven’t seen her for a week, so I was happy to have her come. We mostly talked during commercials while watching a couple of episodes of Ransom. Later that night I was seeing problems with the plots of the ones we watched, but I think I was confusing the different episodes so things didn’t make sense.

We watched Come Follow Me podcasts before bed. Christian left just before the podcast ended. He is very quiet and we hardly know he’s here when he comes over, but there were times during Ransom that he gave his opinions on what was going on. We don’t see him, but he is listening and participates when there is something interesting.

It’s been hot all week, but it cools off too much at night to have the water warm enough for us to swim. Sadness. But it was fun to have Tanya come over.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The recital 10/8

Blatant Blessings 2

Tom’s Garden 6/12