Going to the temple times 2 – 9/9

 


We decided not to go to the gym first thing, but to go on the way to clean the temple at 1pm. Tom had pickleball and I had all my stuff at home to do.

When Tom got home we were both very ready for a nap and that ate our gym time. We went to clean the temple and vowed to go to the gym on the way to the temple in the evening. That didn’t happen, either. 

Lesson learned – go to the gym first thing!

It was wonderful being in the temple to clean. Everyone we had talked to showed up and we got the work done quickly. It is wonderful being in the temple, no matter what you’re doing there.

We went right back home afterwards. It was too hot for Tom to work outside so we just did inside stuff. Days slip away quickly when you’re just doing stuff.

Soon it was time to go back to the temple. When we arrived, people we knew said, “I thought you were just here!" and, "Back already?”

We were scheduled to do initiatories this time. I love doing initiatories. I meant to ask for a language card, but I guess I’ll have to remember to do that next time.

It was wonderful being in the temple. Part of what makes it wonderful are the wonderful people we see there.

It was a nice day of going to the temple. It is the happiest place on earth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The recital 10/8

Blatant Blessings 2

Tom’s Garden 6/12